Tick Tock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick Tock

Off to Florida in the a.m. Time to get the race engine in! I didn't do much this year except find the right folks with mods for sale or willing to make new mods to make PM faster. In the end the crew in FL did a right proper job of doing the hard work... 5000+ hours of it! Brenden Burns (b-minus), Neil Sands, Don Pataki, Thom of course... Mark, Orange Shirt Guy, Dan Martin, Kerch, David Wilson, Mike Shaver, Mike Nixon, Mr. E, Phil Evenden, and a bunch of folks I can't remember right now. This is the people's race team and you all helped in a big way out of morbid curiosity just to see if it was possible. Thanks!
    Last edited by Wild Bill Kelso; 08-22-2013, 09:21 PM.

Re: Tick Tock

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
    Off to Florida in the a.m. Time to get the race engine in! I didn't do much this year except find the right folks with mods for sale or willing to make new mods to make PM faster. In the end the crew in FL did a right proper job of doing the hard work... 5000+ hours of it! Brenden Burns (b-minus), Neil Sands, Don Pataki, Thom of course... Mark, Orange Shirt Guy, Dan Martin, Kerch, David Wilson, Mike Shaver, Mike Nixon, Mr. E, Phil Evenden, and a bunch of folks I can't remember right now. This is the people's race team and you all helped in a big way out of morbid curiosity just to see if it was possible. Thanks!
    Michael, your's, and the team's updates have been greatly appreciated this off season, you guys really have earned the spot of "the people's racer" .. A lot of folks, even if they have a favorite that isn't Precious, are pulling for you!

Be safe, keep lots of flexible band aids handy!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I 2nd what Wayne said. It has been a pleasure following your progress. Here's to everyone chasing you guys on Sunday! Best of luck.

Comment

Best of luck to you and the PM team!
        It is great to be able to follow Thom and the PM team's progress, here and on FB!
        Nice to have a connection during the off-season and stay up to date!
        I am sure the team's extensive efforts will make Sunday very exciting!
        See you all at Stead in a few weeks.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the updates WBK. Your reports of the PM team’s efforts this year are like a shining star in the blackness of unlimited racings future. With chaos circling the NCAR like buzzards in the desert, you have supplied the fans with something solid to hope for.

I bought my plane tickets for the whole family last night. Giddy-up! See you in the pits. I'll be the guy wearing the PM shirt.

Thanks to Thom and all the volunteers. Stay safe and go kick some ass.
          '71 S.D.1000, '85-'91,'94',95,'97-'99,'02,'04,'06,'08,'10,'13,'14 NCAR.

Comment

Somewhere in some alternate universe there is a race with PM, MA2 and RB51 in it. What a sight that would be.

Very excited to see and hear this new Precious Metal!

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
              Good to have you here. Wish Phil could have made it. We are close, but still,.... Well, you can see where we are at. Can't wait to unveil her to the fans this year. I think we really have outdone ourselves this time.

Comment

I truly hope all the offseason mods and tons of man hours pay off with that Griffon tearing up the air out front on Sunday. Thom and his team are a true class act bunch of folks!

Comment

Working...
                X