Getting Ready For Reno 2013: Moving some threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Ready For Reno 2013: Moving some threads

Setting up for RENO 2013, the 50th anniversary of the World's Fastest Motorsport, it seemed approprite to reposition some of the active subjects to more accurate locations.

Completely open to suggestions on creating new sub forums where we can move stuff like this that would otherwise wind up getting buried under what's happening, or, as in this case, what's about to happen..

Unless, that's just the way it should be

Hate being a night owl!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Getting Ready For Reno 2013: Moving some threads

I work nights so I'm right there with ya! How about a "Reno 2013" sub-forum like you have done in the past? That always seems to work out.
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Me too...been a night-owl for years. The Reno 2013 subforum works for me. This is gonna be SO great!

Comment

How about... "The best thing I ate/drank at the races today"

While the junk food is not the real reason to go, I feel that Reno has a much better spread of food vendors than any airshow I've been to. Like any sporting event, the food and drinks are all overpriced, but the food at Reno sure beats the usual $6.00 mystery meat hot dog and $4.00 bottle of Coke we see at airshows in the midwest. Again, not the reason to go, but the availability of quality food and maybe a little drink *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* helps the wife tolerate the sun and the noise and me wanting to stay all day and walk every pit

Comment

Working...
        X