Voodoo's new prop governor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo's new prop governor

Larry at Wings West went all out on Voodoo's prop governor this year =)

Click image for larger version

Name:	governor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	240647

Re: Voodoo's new prop governor

It's green......and more than meets the eye....

Comment

Mluvara, you've revealed the secret to Voodoo winning the Gold this year. *Voodoo is really an Autobot with the power of the Matrix pulsing through it's veins. *The time has come. *GO VOODOO!

Comment

Warms my heart to see parts painted those High Impact muscle car colors again... Looks like SubLime Green. Just so long as the Merlin isn't Panther Pink... that didn't work out so well last time- I still think that engine asked the prop governor for a mercy killing out of pure shame. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum View Post
          Warms my heart to see parts painted those High Impact muscle car colors again... Looks like SubLime Green. Just so long as the Merlin isn't Panther Pink... that didn't work out so well last time- I still think that engine asked the prop governor for a mercy killing out of pure shame. :-/

The airplane and engine have just about every color in the rainbow. Case is pink, blower section green. One bank is pink, other green. Heads are black. Same essential core that was run the past few years (2009 on). Mix of the best parts from Bob's stock. A LOT of work had been put into the engine for 2011. It's been completely gone through for 2013 and even more refined. Been run in on the test cell and now prepping for flight

Michael

Click image for larger version

Name:	voodoo_eng.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	225839
          Last edited by Mluvara; 08-12-2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

That actually looks REALLY nice... I like the mixed colors.

Comment

lord almighty, did that come from PM before she was repainted? oh wait i forgot that VooDoo is basically mardi gras with a prop

btw when my dad told me about this, he said it had "some kind of japanese symbol at the top" ...apparently i need to make him watch Transformers now.

Comment

Originally posted by gordonronco View Post
                VooDoo is basically mardi gras with a prop

ROTFL!!!

I remember a video where Bob Button was talking about a possible re-paint and going with the saturated Mopar car colors. It never occurred to me, but in addition to being a flying Mardi Gras, Voodoo is also a flying 1968-1971 Dodge/Plymouth paint sample catalog. You got yer Plum Crazy Purple, SubLime Green, Panther Pink, Lemon Twist Yellow, TX9 black, EW1 white, and maybe a few others I missed. Vitamin C Orange wouldn't quite go with the others, or it would be in there I'm sure.
                Last edited by 440_Magnum; 08-14-2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum View Post
                  Vitamin C Orange wouldn't quite go with the others, or it would be in there I'm sure.
                  We haven't seen Stevo's flight suit yet. Ya never know...
                  Mark Johnson
                  Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

Working...
                  X