Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Wasabi Video

Default Re: New Wasabi Video

Quote Originally Posted by laminar View Post
    Made the EAA cover page!!

Maybe we can get some last minute EAA attendees at the races!!

-Race 68
    Awesome! Congratulations.

When do the kits go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by laminar View Post
    Made the EAA cover page!!

Maybe we can get some last minute EAA attendees at the races!!

-Race 68

Quote Originally Posted by FlyKidChris View Post

We'd start tomorrow if the offer was right!!

Thanks for asking.

-Race 68
    Wasabi Air Racing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARNACII copy.jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	19886

Congrats for the article, itīs good PR for air racing and especially f1. And the video is even better. Stopped counting how many times I have watch it. Itīs clearly visible that you have a lot of fun at what you are doing.

You have already answered my question about future plans with the design. I can imagine that there are some people out there wanting a small single seater which is affordable to operate just for having a little fun in the air. From my point of view there might not be a huge market for a pure race plane but may be a version with flaps and enough fuel capacity... might attract some attention. But all this is future... For now I want to see the airplane in Reno.

All the best for the whole team

Quote Originally Posted by glider69 View Post
    Congrats for the article, itīs good PR for air racing and especially f1. And the video is even better. Stopped counting how many times I have watch it. Itīs clearly visible that you have a lot of fun at what you are doing.

You have already answered my question about future plans with the design. I can imagine that there are some people out there wanting a small single seater which is affordable to operate just for having a little fun in the air. From my point of view there might not be a huge market for a pure race plane but may be a version with flaps and enough fuel capacity... might attract some attention. But all this is future... For now I want to see the airplane in Reno.

All the best for the whole team
    Thank you!

About the market for a single seat, I thought the same thing but I think it's still not completely understood. Take for instance Andy's LT-1. It really is a departure from what is decidedly profitable in this market. Its pretty high performance for the power, single seat, carbon fiber is different. But look at all the enthusiasm over that thing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	615365_536766979672122_1904761175_o.jpg 
Views:	554 
Size:	193.1 KB 
ID:	19895

We just like building airplanes. I figure let the market decide what airplane we build. In the last year we have pitched airplanes to potential customers all over the map in terms of performance and mission. We'll see what happens.

Thank you for the interest.
    Elliot