2013 mass arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 mass arrival

I'm going to try this again, I want to plan a mass arrival into stead on sat , I would like as many racers as we can put together, I don't know if there has ever been a flight with all the classes together,the plan is to meet in minden do a brief then head for stead for the 50th, who's in I have 1 f1 2 biped and a sport so far, message or chime in , this will be one hell of a pic

Re: 2013 mass arrival

I'm in. If you can make it mid morning Sept 6 (Friday)? I can get you a jet as well.

Comment

What a great idea.

Feel free to buzz my house in the back of Lemmon Valley. I be the crazy guy jumping up and down giving you'all the thumbs up.

As we get close to that day, if possible some kind of heads up here as to approximate time when you'll arrive so we can get close Stead field for photo ops?

Last edited by Desertdawg; 08-06-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

I had the dates wrong anyway , Thom and I had a sponsor party to attend in deer valley and I thought the party was on fri sooooo, we will meet at the restaurant at the minden airport on fri morn, we have one from each class now but the more we can get the more epic it will be

Comment

In the northeast corner of Cold Springs Valley is a grey roofed house with a pool in the yard. Feel free to pass it over as MANY times as you wish...
          Attached Files
          Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
          airplanenutleo@gmail.com
          thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

My brother is the Ops Manager there in Minden. If you need anything PM me and I'll shoot you his contact info.

Any chance this mass arrival can swing through northern Utah?

Comment

We still need a t6 or two

Comment

im the lone f1 but I have multiple of the other classes except t6, still need a t6

Comment

Working...
                X