Slightly New Look For "Cloud Dancer"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly New Look For "Cloud Dancer"

Just back from Reno, tons of images to move from my "digital wallet" to my computer, and from my little computer to my big computer..

Anyone else notice the slightly different look for Jimmy's mount this year??
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

another look

same race, next pass...
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Leeward go nuts!!!!

I saw this at Oshkosh, and thought maybe he saw Mike Browns new paint job and just went crazy, adding the lightning bolt and other red stripes.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Jimmy's
        and it looks as though Jimmy got himself a wild-ass-hair and lost all control.
        If he keeps up with this trend then I predict the first plad-racer.
        It was good seeing Jimmy and Cloud Dancer this year.

Comment

Did ya notice the Cloud Dancer name was new (repainted) this year? I'd really like to see him bring out his other racer, the former Jeannie, Galoping Ghost, Specter, Leeward Air Ranch Special, etc. With the amount of full race prepaired mustangs dwindling down, It would be cool to see it on the pylons again. Does anyone have any updates on this racer?

Jimmy Leeward flew Cloud Dancer in a movie back in the late 70's I think. It was called Cloud Dancer and starred David Caradine. It was about a druglord who had a P-51 at his disposal. Not a good story line, but some great low level flying scenes. You might be able to find it on ebay.

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Working...
          X