Off Topic...A Couple Photos of CAL Fire at Work Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic...A Couple Photos of CAL Fire at Work Today

There was a fire near my home today so I took the opportunity to shoot a few photos of Cal Air Firefighting...Here are a couple samples.

Re: Off Topic...A Couple Photos of CAL Fire at Work Today

Originally posted by johnnyrace View Post
    There was a fire near my home today so I took the opportunity to shoot a few photos of Cal Air Firefighting...Here are a couple samples.
    Does this happen to be the fire that was started by the airplane that flew thru the wires and attempted to evade the authorities?

JC

Comment

Originally posted by JCP View Post
      Does this happen to be the fire that was started by the airplane that flew thru the wires and attempted to evade the authorities?

JC
      The airplane / power line incident happened on Saturday the 27th...The photos I uploaded were from yesterday (July,30)...Both incidents are very close in proximity to one another though...That story about the airplane clipping power lines is gonna be big trouble for somebody...Several people I know said the airplane was flying literally near rooftop level in the Alexander valley and over Geyserville...As far as I know they have not yet identified the aircraft, but someone will certainly be keeping the hanger doors closed for a while!!!
      Last edited by johnnyrace; 07-31-2013, 01:13 AM.

Comment

The guys that fly these fires have my utmost respect!

Click image for larger version

Name:	fire-08 006.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	225830
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
        X