Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race trailer

Race fans,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sponsored race trailer we had scheduled to use in the Precious Metal Pit will not make it to the races. This leaves us without a place to work, storage area, sun cover and observation deck. We'll prevail either way, but if anyone has any bright ideas, please let me know. It sure would be a much more pleasant experience for everyone if we had access to a trailer.

Thanks,

Thom

Re: Race trailer

Perhaps Kermit Weeks could help you out, maybe he has a trailer. Maybe you're looking for something you don't have to transport cross country too. Perhaps a call to a party rental company in the Reno area for a canopy....and a uhaul truck rental that could be set up for a shop. If they don't have what you want, perhaps they could point you in the right direction.
    Brian
    Last edited by supercub; 07-26-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Did the Dwelle Family have a truck/canopy setup when they were racing Critical mass......if so, maybe they still have it. I believe they're located in Auburn, not to far from Reno.
      Brian

Comment

Warlock's trailer still around?

Comment

I have offered Thom my race car hauler but it would be nice to find a local trailer to avoid the $2500 in fuel to get it out there and back not to mention the 40 hours one way drive. We might still bring it if we can come up with the cost of fuel. I'm working on that. Any of you Reno guys know of a company that might want their banner on the side of the trailer?

Comment

I'll see what I can dig up locally. There's a few calls I can make on trailers but, I don't know about a canopy.

Didn't Will Whiteside have the old Voodoo canopy for Steadfast?
            You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Thom,

I sent you a message.

TJ Dwelle

Comment

Working...
              X