• Show
Clear All

Re: RARA Race Course Distance Measurement Method Changed and Used in 2003

Who are you? what do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu
      Who are you? what do you do?
      I am the ghost of 'historian', keeper of the 'cowboy'....life-giver to Chicken-Flinger and Dumpster-Diver. I am the clown-boy's younger twin, and Griffonsrule's protige'. I am Hornet, I am 'the miner', I am...Larry the Cucumber, AA's foil.

But most important, I am the President of the Russ Wicks Fan Club.

And if none of this makes sense....just ask matt.

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
        I am the ghost of 'historian', keeper of the 'cowboy'....life-giver to Chicken-Flinger and Dumpster-Diver. I am the clown-boy's younger twin, and Griffonsrule's protige'. I am Hornet, I am 'the miner', I am...Larry the Cucumber, AA's foil.

But most important, I am the President of the Russ Wicks Fan Club.

And if none of this makes sense....just ask matt.
        Now ewe guys.... if you're gonna spank *anyone* or *anything*..... can we go back to the "no shots from the dark" mode ??

I'm not really carping guys... I don't have the energy frankly, but I'd like to keep the board really civil for the next few months.

And once again, go on the spike and say, probably to be cricified *elsewhere* for saying it but... ...

no orginization is perfect, but... to date, nobody has EVER kept air racing going for as long in the same place as has RARA.

Some of the top guys in RARA know me personally and personally know that I've not always agreed with everything they've done. I've stood before them and said so at times. But as one who knows how darn hard it is to even throw a two day demo race, again, my hat is off to them for getting and keeping it going for this long..

Can we all get back to thinking positive? I am trying, I have to.. positive energy can go a long way to achieve one's goals.. I think, maybe even more than negative energy can...

Anyway... I'm not not not spanking anyone or playing board nazi, carry on as you wish, not gonna delete anything or ban anyone or anything like that.. just felt the need to speak my mind. At the moment, I think Air Racing in general needs a LOT of positive energy, right down to the race teams themselves..

Thanks for listening, carry on...

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Im pretty positive but we need some newer and faster planes. Such as Tsunami and the Pond Racer. Thanks for not spanking me.
          Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu
            Im pretty positive but we need some newer and faster planes. Such as Tsunami and the Pond Racer. Thanks for not spanking me.
            Jarrod
            Jarrod, I really don't mean to stifle discussion, it's just that there is an entire website *elsewhere* that is devoted to RARA bashing. I don't think we need to do a lot of it here, I think the subject is pretty well over covered already.

Thanks again,

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X