sumthin else P-51 model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sumthin else P-51 model

ok so i am building a mode of sumthin else for a friend and really need a lot of help hear like what kind of prop was it flying in 1988 when it was dark blue and white. and i need a clear veiw of the side so i can see the sponcers like right by the #6 it says forbes westar aviation i need to see a clear view of that and i need a clear shot of the wing tip and right under the exhaust pipes where it says hunter trucking so please help i have a dead line of Reno this year

Re: sumthin else P-51 model

Comment

IIRC, there was always an Aero-Prod prop on Sumthin Else.....that's all I got.

Kevin

Comment

Jesse, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you some photos that I think will show what you're looking for.

Comment

Found this from an old issue of Air Classics

Comment

well guess what every body the decals have been made for this version of sumthin else go to red Pegasus decals he has them and has a temp let so u can paint the dark blue stripe. so when i get it from him ill do a build of the mustang on hear but dose any body know what the cockpit looked like?

Comment

i took this at the Livermore air show bacck in the 80"s and what i herd this prop was one of the test stand propella Shawn
              Attached Files

Comment

I believe they were t28 blades shawn wink
                Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
                RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Working...
                X