The Best Sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Sounds

In my opinion the best sounding planes at PRS have been Blue II and Biplane Race 10. Anything else sound healthy?? That radial Pitts sounded pretty good as well
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: The Best Sounds

I have to give the radial pits a two thumbs up for sound and originality. As far as I know, its the only one like it. How is its speed in relation to the other planes in the class? I guess in the long run it doesn't really matter how fast it is, just that its there and running.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
      I have to give the radial pits a two thumbs up for sound and originality. As far as I know, its the only one like it. How is its speed in relation to the other planes in the class? I guess in the long run it doesn't really matter how fast it is, just that its there and running.

Will
      It looked preeeeety slow to me, but yes originality and sound made this plane a sight! Nice to have in the class
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post

Will
        The biplane is a Pitts 12; I'm unsure if you knew that or not. No doubt that's it's a great example.

Here's a link to the website:

92nd WEST AVIATION SPECIALIZES IN THE PITTS MODEL 12, AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE, SALES FABRIC & PAINT, PARTS, SALVAGE, FLIGHT TRAINING, AIRCRAFT RENTAL AND OTHER AVIATION PILOT SERVICES

Comment

Working...
        X