2013 Silly Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Silly Season

I have to say, there have been more "did you hear?" infobits flying around for the past three or four weeks than I've seen in a long time..

So.. here's another one!

I'm not an avid facebooker, and I forget what people tell me about three seconds after they tell me.. but someone told me on the phone tonight that..... SOMEONE'S FB page has a blockbuster on it....

Dang'd if I can 'member who's FB page this was...
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: 2013 Silly Season

I saw the same thing. Incredible!

Comment

Wow.. you read my mind.. I think maybe we've got ESPN man!...
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

It's not often I wish I was on Facebook, but this is one of those moments.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerByPackard View Post
          It's not often I wish I was on Facebook, but this is one of those moments.
          Ehh.. I'm on Facebook and still don't know what they are talking about
          W.Hughes

Comment

Whose FB page? Been searching...MUST KNOW!!!
            "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
            -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

I don't usually get involved in these, but, I have a good friend, whose gardner's third cousin on their mother's fourth cousin's side, heard someone at a Starbucks say they overheard someone on the street in a major metropolitan city, that there is a certain very vividly colored Bearcat, currently in the nation's capitol, that was seen being pulled out of a certain unamed museum by a guy with two oxen, and that he told the copier toner salesman who happened to be walking out of the building at the time, that he was on his way to some unspecified air race in some unspecified city in the State of Nevada that was to be held within the last 6 months of this year. I really don't think it was Rare Bear though......any ideas?

Comment

You forgot "I know something you don't but can't tell you!" Gotta love the ramp up to September!
                Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

I knew all along that "Conquest I" was going to be there. The only big problem is getting the 2 oxen to pull it down the ramp. The oxen permit is 2 miilion dollars required by the Reno Airport Authority plus another million for the Sani -Huts & sweepers to follow the oxen. Oh well maybe PETA will sponsor the whole thing. Sounds like alot of oxen s*#t. to me.It must be 5PM somewhere.
                  Lockheed Bob

Comment

Now Bob, I never used the name Coquest 1....see....that's how rumors get started!

Comment

I didn't wanna say anything until I the FAA thing was put to bed, but I have it on very good authority from that the all rumors Wayne heard are absolutely true.

September is going to be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X