Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why no 3350's with P.R.T.'s.?

Originally posted by MIKE NIXON View Post
    If I had a nickle for every time someone said it couldn't be done.......
    That and we will still be going 400MPH at Reno.
    Lets see, a Merlin will never beat the bearcat, a Griffon will not work, mid '70's
    We will never see a 450MPH lap, the 4360 will never survive Reno, early '80's
    No new racers: Dago, Strega, Stilleto, Super Corsair, Dreadnaught 3350 powered Sea Fury's
    The Bear is unbeatable, the Merlin is done the 90's
    No one will break 490
    The boiler cooling systems will not work, mid 90's
    No one will break 500MPH
    It is an interesting list of challenges and they were all beaten!
    A Sea Fury pushin 490!
    Strega and Dago both going 500+
    A Yak pushing 490?
    Folks this is the old US of A!
    The Home of some great talents and the place that attracts talent like a magnet!
    People still risk their lives to get here from all over the world.
    Last, regarding the PRT's:
    Matt Jackson managed to get that to work well! He also with Pete Law got the boiler cooling system to work on the mustang in the mid 90's
    MN
    SO we are still wondering WHEN EXACTLY DID YOU OVERHAUL THE 3350 FOR MIKE BROWN (WAS IT BEFORE OR AFTER JEFF ABBOTT DID ) WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO KNOW HOW WELL IT RAN, IF IT WAS BEFORE JEFF ABBOTT then we know why it went to JEFF ABBOTT . if it was after THEN WE KNOW WHY IT CAME TO ME ,DONT WE!!!

Comment

Re: Why no 3350's with P.R.T.'s.?

Originally posted by 3350nut View Post
      SO we are still wondering WHEN EXACTLY DID YOU OVERHAUL THE 3350 FOR MIKE BROWN (WAS IT BEFORE OR AFTER JEFF ABBOTT DID ) WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO KNOW HOW WELL IT RAN, IF IT WAS BEFORE JEFF ABBOTT then we know why it went to JEFF ABBOTT . if it was after THEN WE KNOW WHY IT CAME TO ME ,DONT WE!!!
      I don't know who overhauled it, but I can tell you when it was partially dissembled to be modified for another aircraft of the new owner it was junk.

Comment

Working...
      X