a future model idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a future model idea

hi every body I am back so I am not going to make my own air racing decals i am helping red Pegasus decals make them by providing them with pictures I have. but while I do have your attention I have thought of a way to make the resin parts to make the air racers which is to get the parts done by 3D printing and then if it really takes off then doing a 3d printed model of the tsunami and the pond racer so let me know what you think of the idea? I will be working in 1/48 scale

Re: a future model idea

you could count me in on a tsunami and pond racer..and decent resin /3d printed addons for a pm or other's i'd be interested in as well

Comment

High Planes Models has the 1/72 Reno racer market pretty well cornered at least as far as pre-1980-ish stuff goes. Now if you can do the more modern racers (particularly the Mustangs) and do them better than HP's limited run stuff, then you'd have a winner. 1/48 would be nice too.

I know I'd be interested in a Pond Racer or Tsunami as I have nine other of HPs planes including all versions of the Red Baron. What kind of copyright permission are you going to have to get?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cockpit open.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	227517

Comment

well every body i am back with some thing to show all of you the picture you see is a part of my model conversions i will be selling for 1/48 scale p-51 mustangs. and it is part of a hole conversion i offer so you can build a model of voodoo and if they sell a lot more race planes will come out.

Comment

I am totally in on a Tsunami Model! Plus if you could make parts for 1/48 racers and bigger, as long as they are high quality, I will buy them.

Comment

yes they are in 1/48 other scales like 1/32 will fallow afte i see how 1/48 dose and yes tsunami is in my plan of being made

Comment

Name:	diagram.jpg
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	227538

Comment

Name:	all_together_front_tilt_2.JPG