OK Tornado's: Thinking about Mark "Cobra" Kallio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Tornado's: Thinking about Mark "Cobra" Kallio

Hey felllow board heads, our friend Mark Kallio is directly in the path of the super cells that are forming over Oklahoma.. Thinking about you buddy... hope all is well with you, the misses and the critters!!!!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: OK Tornado's: Thinking about Mark "Cobra" Kallio

Hope all is well Mark...

OK got hit really hard today. massive devastation. Prayers are out to everyone there.

Looking like tomorrow will be our turn here in the Dallas area... I hate tornado. I have no idea how I overlooked that fact when considering this position I took. :/

Wolfee

Comment

Awful sense of helplessness in the face of descending doom.. condolences..

Does anyone know if any virtual modelling has been done on what the effect of a decent sized
      airburst fuel-air explosion - aimed at snuffing out the tornado vortex flow - would be?

Comment

I forgot to post this... I finally got through to Mark's wife yesterday (Mark working nights was asleep) storms missed them, but not by much! Some of their family members WERE affected, however. That part of Oklahoma is beautiful, but dangerous!

Prayers for those who were devistated by the storm, thanks for those who were spared!

Glad you're OK Mark and Kim!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

We saw that Oklahoma devastation here in the news...and that is scary.

Is this annual business there or has it actually gone worse lately ?

I know it is known as Tornado Alley but still.

I felt really bad for those kids since my daughter also goes to day care...you know...dreadfull.
          http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Fortunately all that stuff stayed south of OKC...didn't see anything near that bad up here north side of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Haskin View Post
              Fortunately all that stuff stayed south of OKC...didn't see anything near that bad up here north side of the state.
              Mark's not that far north, storm track was just about 10 miles from his place.. way too darn close for comfort, but like a win is a win, a miss is a miss!
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X