PM Teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Teaser

For the folks not on Facebook. Can we say beefy?!
    Attached Files

Re: PM Teaser

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post

Looks good for a TF.

Comment

Yea Beef!
      You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
        *sigh* facebook... home of the CIA and other's who'd like a look inside our private lives...

But... that said.. I'm a fairly modern guy (), I've actually got a FB account and tuned in on you's guys channel.. All's I can say is THANKS FOR KEEPING UP THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

All I want to know is, how much and where do I send in my deposit for a ride in the jump seat!!

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
            All I want to know is, how much and where do I send in my deposit for a ride in the jump seat!!

Race 29
            As I understand it the jump seat is only 'temporary' and will be taken out and replaced with other go-fast stuff.

Comment

As I understand it the jump seat is only 'temporary' and will be taken out and replaced with other go-fast stuff.
              Sounds like another deal I once knew about, wonder if they have the trailer and the tent ready for airshow season......

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
                Sounds like another deal I once knew about, wonder if they have the trailer and the tent ready for airshow season......
                I mean, we could just disassemble the a/c and trailer it from show to show, right?

SA

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
                  Jump seat? What jump seat? Thom sits back a bit farther than a normal Mustang pilot sits, and behind him are the batteries and the CoolShirt setup....not a lot of free room back there now...

That said, I'd love to see a jump seat...

Comment

Someone has to show him where he is on the map and where the curve is.

Comment

I mean, we could just disassemble the a/c and trailer it from show to show, right?

SA

Well, that's what I was told!! Ya mean that isn't feasible??? Drat-----

Comment

I don't understand. If we fly 5,000 miles on the race motor to get to Reno every year, what show would require trailering? This ain't no Bearcat...

Comment

Well Thom, this is primarily an inside joke pertaining to another airplane that a couple if us here were crew members on. The thing started out like your airplane has in which it was discussed adding a second seat to give rides----- in a full blown highly modified proven championship winning racer. So it really has nothing to do with your airplane...... other than the fact your installing a second seat-- apparently.
                          Sparrow

Comment

Just trying to yank some chains...

And for the record, there will not be a second seat in Reno. The long canopy is to accommodate all the antennas that are normally externally mounted. Along with perhaps a camera or two.

Comment

Just trying to yank some chains...

Thats OK Thom, so were we.........

Comment

Working...
                              X