Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Precious Message from Precious Metal

  1. #1

    Default Precious Message from Precious Metal

    I got to spend the day today sanding on PM's wings, and uncovered a hidden message to the other unlimited aircraft:

    If you don't see it, here is a closer shot:


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: Precious Message from Precious Metal



    lol...

  3. #3

    Default Re: Precious Message from Precious Metal

    uhoh,she's already playin' with the field. It's only March and already the smack-down is starting. I love it......

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    199

    Default Re: Precious Message from Precious Metal

    Quote Originally Posted by 1:1 Scale View Post
    I got to spend the day today sanding on PM's wings, and uncovered a hidden message to the other unlimited aircraft:

    If you don't see it, here is a closer shot:

    Are you the same guy that was sanding on the wings last Saturday? If so, I talked to you during my visit around 4 pm. Man, I wish you would have found that "sign" while I was there. That would have been cool to see firsthand. Get those wings good & smooth and good luck to all the PM guys/gals. Very friendly bunch! Special thanks to Sue &Thom!
    Tommy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Precious Message from Precious Metal

    That looks NOTHING like the Virgin Mary.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Posts
    1,792

    Default Re: Precious Message from Precious Metal

    Thats classic LOL.

    The PM team has a winning attitude.


  7. #7

    Default Re: Precious Message from Precious Metal

    I'd
    Quote Originally Posted by marada mx3 View Post
    Are you the same guy that was sanding on the wings last Saturday? If so, I talked to you during my visit around 4 pm. Man, I wish you would have found that "sign" while I was there. That would have been cool to see firsthand. Get those wings good & smooth and good luck to all the PM guys/gals. Very friendly bunch! Special thanks to Sue &Thom!
    Tommy
    Nope, that wasn't me. I just happened to be in the area for work, and thought I'd spend a day helping out and getting dirty :-)

  8. #8

    Default Re: Precious Message from Precious Metal

    All airplanes have a way of talking to ya! This one is ready to show what she's made of that's for sure. I share her attitude.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Precious Message from Precious Metal

    You've heard of Subliminal Suggestion before haven't you?

    It's just pointing the direction the aircraft needs to fly....

  10. #10

    Default Re: Precious Message from Precious Metal

    Quote Originally Posted by V1670 View Post
    uhoh,she's already playin' with the field. It's only March and already the smack-down is starting. I love it......
    Not that she's getting scarey for the Races this year, but when they get to the hanger in the morning they find the other aircraft have moved away in fear during the night....The Griffon Is Hungry!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •