Precious Message from Precious Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precious Message from Precious Metal

I got to spend the day today sanding on PM's wings, and uncovered a hidden message to the other unlimited aircraft:

If you don't see it, here is a closer shot:

Re: Precious Message from Precious Metal

lol...

Comment

uhoh,she's already playin' with the field. It's only March and already the smack-down is starting. I love it......

Comment

Originally posted by 1:1 Scale View Post
        I got to spend the day today sanding on PM's wings, and uncovered a hidden message to the other unlimited aircraft:

If you don't see it, here is a closer shot:

Are you the same guy that was sanding on the wings last Saturday? If so, I talked to you during my visit around 4 pm. Man, I wish you would have found that "sign" while I was there. That would have been cool to see firsthand. Get those wings good & smooth and good luck to all the PM guys/gals. Very friendly bunch! Special thanks to Sue &Thom!
        Tommy

Comment

That looks NOTHING like the Virgin Mary.

Comment

Thats classic LOL.

The PM team has a winning attitude.

Comment

I'd
              Originally posted by marada mx3 View Post
              Are you the same guy that was sanding on the wings last Saturday? If so, I talked to you during my visit around 4 pm. Man, I wish you would have found that "sign" while I was there. That would have been cool to see firsthand. Get those wings good & smooth and good luck to all the PM guys/gals. Very friendly bunch! Special thanks to Sue &Thom!
              Tommy
              Nope, that wasn't me. I just happened to be in the area for work, and thought I'd spend a day helping out and getting dirty :-)

Comment

All airplanes have a way of talking to ya! This one is ready to show what she's made of that's for sure. I share her attitude.

Comment

You've heard of Subliminal Suggestion before haven't you?

It's just pointing the direction the aircraft needs to fly....

Comment

Originally posted by V1670 View Post
                    uhoh,she's already playin' with the field. It's only March and already the smack-down is starting. I love it......
                    Not that she's getting scarey for the Races this year, but when they get to the hanger in the morning they find the other aircraft have moved away in fear during the night....The Griffon Is Hungry!

Comment

Are they going to dig a trench around the pylons and fill it with water?

Thats the only reason I can come up with to paint PM to look like a early 90's wave runner.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
                        All airplanes have a way of talking to ya! This one is ready to show what she's made of that's for sure. I share her attitude.
                        Irrelevant (?) History lesson for the morning. From 1966 to 1970 The most exciting series in SCCA history was the Trans Am 5 litre series sedan racing. The biggest names played the game, all the majors wanted the championship title. The budgets for the "amateur" sportsman series were bigger than could be believed. Finally for the 1971 season AMC got Roger Penske and Traco under contract. But FoMoCo and GM were done supporting the series. AMC won the 1971 championship under Penske. But the victory even though legitimate is still considered hollow. So IMHO, (yeah I said humble.) Keep the smack talk down and just go out and perform. Speak with the first place trophy.
                        John Slack

Comment

Originally posted by BellCobraIV View Post
                          Irrelevant (?) History lesson for the morning. From 1966 to 1970 The most exciting series in SCCA history was the Trans Am 5 litre series sedan racing. The biggest names played the game, all the majors wanted the championship title. The budgets for the "amateur" sportsman series were bigger than could be believed. Finally for the 1971 season AMC got Roger Penske and Traco under contract. But FoMoCo and GM were done supporting the series. AMC won the 1971 championship under Penske. But the victory even though legitimate is still considered hollow. So IMHO, (yeah I said humble.) Keep the smack talk down and just go out and perform. Speak with the first place trophy.
                          Well John thanks for the advice. If that trophy ends up in my hands again I will hoist it up high, look skyward and thank your dad for helping me.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus View Post
                            Are they going to dig a trench around the pylons and fill it with water?

Thats the only reason I can come up with to paint PM to look like a early 90's wave runner.....
                            Given the engine once did time in the Miss Budweiser Hydrofoil, that shouldn't be an issue to worrry about....

....not sure why everybody is so stuck on the aircraft being painted, and not the fact that the aircraft is being modded to reduce drag...!

The New Scoop certainly looks good!

Comment

Just FYI folks the paint job posted on FB is the winner of the fan favorite contest... That's it, that's all!

Comment

Working...
                              X