Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rare Bear Sighting

Default Re: Rare Bear Sighting

Maybe they got lost?
    If it showed up a Shafter, would Tiger throw rocks at it?

Everybody now: ".......Tigers and Bears,oh my!.......Tigers and Bears,oh my!" Could it be? Is this the biggest cover-up since Watergate? Did Tiger sell out to the roundy guys? I'm bettin' he sticks a Griffon on the front of the thing and gives Thom a run in the egg-beater class.

Don't forget "Tiger" rebuilt & sold a P47. I think he & team also did work on "Czech Mate" Sherman Smoot could fly the "Bear".
    Last edited by Lockheed Bob; 03-29-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    Lockheed Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    Don't forget "Tiger" rebuilt & sold a P47. I think he & team also did work on "Czech Mate" Sherman Smoot could fly the "Bear".

Remember the pic of a certain young, hot-shot pilot/mechanic wearing a wig and leaned over a 3350??

jussayin

Ahhh...It's all making sense now... Mr. Lewis bought the Witch too, and he's adding it to the trailer load, and taking them both to Texas for his personal air racing museum?

Quote Originally Posted by al baby View Post
    Remember the pic of a certain young, hot-shot pilot/mechanic wearing a wig and leaned over a 3350??

jussayin
    And dating Amanda Lewis.

Big Jim is on the road with his son DJ and they have reported passing Rare Bear 10 miles West of Phoenix on I-10 sitting with the truck and trailer on the side of the road.
    John Slack

Quote Originally Posted by BellCobraIV View Post
    Big Jim is on the road with his son DJ and they have reported passing Rare Bear 10 miles West of Phoenix on I-10 sitting with the truck and trailer on the side of the road.
    Not that it needed to be, but confirmed in AZ. I swear if you made Brad and DJ link arms in an arch and ran fast enough between them you would do some sort of time space warp and see the entire history of air racing.

Quote Originally Posted by BellCobraIV View Post
    The Bear's got a fair amount of I-10 in front of her before turning South. Unless they don't need roads where they're going (BttF reference).

1:30 PM in Goodyear, AZ