Remember My First PSA Flight In The 60's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember My First PSA Flight In The 60's

You have to chuckle when this young generation says "thats old school".

Old school rules - the cars, and for those of us that remember, PSA Airlines. Oh I smile whenever I hear PSA.

I was only 13 - but some things a young man never forgets.

Re: Remember My First PSA Flight In The 60's

Someone put it together....
    Rampking

Comment

I was 6 on my first flight with PSA. They actually handed out a certificate to honor it. Amazing service. Yea I remember. It was my first ever flight on anything too.

Comment

The most memorable airline flight I have ever had was San Francisco to LAX on PSA's short lived Lockheed L1011.
        Because they had no need for a Galley "downstairs", they installed a circular stairway to a lounge on the lower deck.
        The minute you walked down there, gate open or not, you could have a drink in your hand.
        The flight attendant dealt blackjack at the bar from takeoff until (literally) the second the wheels touched the ground on landing.
        And that flight attendant..was the current Playboy Playmate of the month..I still have the autographed copy!!

Comment

Originally posted by kenf View Post
          And that flight attendant..was the current Playboy Playmate of the month..I still have the autographed copy!!
          Ah memories.

Comment

I remember standing on the low Coyote hills south of San Jose and watching Electras on long final.
            Last edited by V1670; 03-28-2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X