Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air Race Simulator Game

Default Re: Air Race Simulator Game

Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
    At one time, they had a website with a picture of Lyle Shelton flying Rare Bear on the simulation and a quote from him saying it was like the real thing...not sure about that, but I bet it sold a lot of programs!
    Lyle really thought quite a bit of the simulators that Microsoft and others made, he had a pretty nice set up to play with. He preferred the air combat online simulation, he did a lot of dog fighting online.
    John Slack

Default Re: Air Race Simulator Game

Quote Originally Posted by BellCobraIV View Post
    Lyle really thought quite a bit of the simulators that Microsoft and others made, he had a pretty nice set up to play with. He preferred the air combat online simulation, he did a lot of dog fighting online.
    I'll never forget spending a few hours with him at his place in Reno to do this article.. http://aafo.com/racing/2001/sheltonxar/index.html Sure wish more would have come from that sim!

I used to have the whole "HOTAS" setup, same brand as what Lyle used.. all game card stuff for DOS games.. Can't even imagine how well sims would run on today's computers! LOL! My laptop has a bigger screen than what I used to "game" on!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"