Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pond Racer 1992

Originally posted by Red View Post
    The class is UNLIMITED, not Warbirds only. It just so happens that Warbirds are the only game in town....for now.
    I agree. It will be interesting to see what happens when the couple of purpose built birds finally fly. Will they be as fast as predicted? Only time will tell.

As for NASCAR, you couldn't pay me to watch that crap. Its sloppy lousy racing and not worth my time. Heck, I even have free tickets when they run at Sears Point, I avoid the race like the plague. I don't like the crowds, the racing or the cars. Seriously, I'd rather see paint dry.

Will

Comment

Re: Pond Racer 1992

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
      I agree. It will be interesting to see what happens when the couple of purpose built birds finally fly. Will they be as fast as predicted? Only time will tell.

As for NASCAR, you couldn't pay me to watch that crap. Its sloppy lousy racing and not worth my time. Heck, I even have free tickets when they run at Sears Point, I avoid the race like the plague. I don't like the crowds, the racing or the cars. Seriously, I'd rather see paint dry.

Will
      I was a pretty dedicated NASCAR fan beginning in the 70s, but when Dale Sr died, my passion slowly eroded. The series is so commercialized and politically correct it makes me sick. How can anybody root for a Toyota Camry then hop into there personal Camry and see a connection LOL

I call is NACFAR - North American Caution Flag Auto Racing. The most I ever endure is the last 10-20 laps, and even then when I turn on the TV with 10 to go odds are there will be a hotdog wrapper caution flag.

Give me more Continental Tire Series, New USCR Series, ARCA, Aussie V8 Super Car Series and leave NACFAR for the couch potatoes and kids that haven't a clue what throttle steer feels like.

Last edited by Desertdawg; 03-21-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X