2013 Unlimited Gold Lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 Unlimited Gold Lineup

The TF-class is for former highly modified Mustangs like Sumthin' Else and Stiletto (and future projects like Dago and Voodoo)
    VooDoo and Dago (once re-built) are going to remain racing airframes, forever. Got that, forever. And that means a long time, Ya hear me!

Damn haters. Damn......TF-51 Bull Sh*t, stuff yer future TF-51's into a shipping container and ship'em to Iran.
    '71 S.D.1000, '85-'91,'94',95,'97-'99,'02,'04,'06,'08,'10,'13,'14 NCAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
      The logic in that doesn't work, though. The TF-class is for former highly modified Mustangs like Sumthin' Else and Stiletto (and future projects like Dago and Voodoo) that have been re-modified as TF-51's.

The Buick was always a two seater that was modified to a racer and still is. Pops never was technically a 'racer', and just has new clothes. That's why Critical Mass qualified, because she was a highly modified racer that is now back to stock 'trainer' status.
      Ah yes, I missed the over abundance of sarcasm. I did see the irony that the TFs are largely all former winners, and that CM was a front runner. Stiletto was my favorite P51 (in the early red and white paint job), and Blind Mans Bluff/Critical Mass was my favorite Sea Fury. Yes, my logic was flawed with the sarcastic view. Sept. Pops goes back to the bronze, and the Buick back to the Gold. Wasn't thinking clearly yet, hadn't had my 2nd pint of espresso.

Will

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers to see the Sani Hut twin mustang finally show up!

Comment

Originally posted by marada mx3 View Post
          I'm crossing my fingers to see the Sani Hut twin mustang finally show up!
          ...now that's funny!

Comment

Here is my list: Ole Yeller, Risky Business, Bad Attitude, Riff Raff, Critical Mass. No particular order..........

Comment

WildFire!

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
                The logic in that doesn't work, though. The TF-class is for former highly modified Mustangs like Sumthin' Else and Stiletto (and future projects like Dago and Voodoo) that have been re-modified as TF-51's.

The Buick was always a two seater that was modified to a racer and still is. Pops never was technically a 'racer', and just has new clothes. That's why Critical Mass qualified, because she was a highly modified racer that is now back to stock 'trainer' status.
                Wouldn't Stiletto still be a modified plane since its stock configuration was as a racer? To be stock it would need to be in racing configuration.

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu View Post
                  Wouldn't Stiletto still be a modified plane since its stock configuration was as a racer? To be stock it would need to be in racing configuration.

Jarrod
                  NOW you're talkin', kid!

Comment

...Sani-Hut as TF 51........(double of course)

....now thats some stuff.
                    Mayday51
                    Jim Gallagher

Comment

So I made an interesting discovery this afternoon. I walked into my local machinist shop and what do I see sitting on the work bench? A pair of Allison V1710 heads that are apparently going to be ported and flow benched. They are apparently off a Yak that is planning on running at Reno this year. I have no clue who's plane it is, but it will be sporting a nice fresh set of heads.

Who's Allison powered Yak is currently missing its cylinder heads?

Will

Comment

Working...
                      X