Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Software Update

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
    Looks good Wayne! Also noticed that you have a Mike's Bikes ad running now. My local shop for all my cycling habits.
    That's cool! I don't select the ads, they appear based on the context of a page, and, I think, probably, the browsing history/cookie history of the given user... Neat that the ad showed up for you, I've never seen it.. I get ads based on where I am whenever I log in.. it's a very neat system that seems to be beneficial for the advertiser as well as the publisher! We don't get a ton of revenue from our ads, but it goes a very long way towards keeping this place alive!

I'd bet dollars that we're just about the only air racing website that owns it's own, in a real time data center on a commercial server, the entire damn server website! You guys help keep that part alive.. not five buck a month hosting here by garr!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by wolfee View Post
      wayne, I dont think the forum tools are working either. I cant get the mark forum read to work.

Glad to hear you and BN are doing well.

Wolves
      Wolfee... was that a feature that was in the old version? I never used it?? Also.. try doing a control key plus F5 key combo... or, tools/internet options and delete your browser cache.. Could be causing issues..
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Did introduction of new software change the access to the Search engine??

I have not been able to obtain search results for even the most basic key words, even tried a search for "myself" with not luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Donald McMullin

Comment

^^^ Yep. Same here...

Comment

Working...
          X