Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again!!

Re: Here we go again!!

Moeller says this every time he runs out of funding. My dad built exhausts for Supertrapp in Davis before Paul sold it to Kerker in the 80's and that guy would fire anyone that said I wouldn't work. Big issue I guess is lack of fuel capacity. Those four engines drink quite a bit.
    Last edited by Wild Bill Kelso; 01-26-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

How on earth assuming he finds the flying pigs to make it work would it qualify for any form of LSA???

When will this clown go away.

Made in Seattle!!! Woooo! I need to send off my resume! Wonder what qualifications you'd need? Ability to ignore obviously bad ideas?

Spacegrrrl

Comment

He made the statement saying "it won't require a pilot's license, but a pilot's certificate" I hate to tell him this, but there is no such thing as a pilot's license, we all have Pilot Certificates.........all the way from Student Pilot Certificates thru Airline Transport Pilot Certificates..........oh ya, and Flight Instructor Certificates.
        Brian

Comment

You were expecting news?

Not from this guy. Just reruns of the same old comedy show...

Comment

The latest model looks like it would make a nice pedal car for a kid to ride around the block in. Of course the kid would have to be "Certified"
            Lockheed Bob

Comment

Working...
            X