Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAG PINS/PATCHES info needed for collection

Need some info regarding NAG items:

I was wondering when the 1st NAG participant button was made. I have them dating back to 1980 in my collection.

If anyone has the following they would want to sell/trade, PLEASE let me know.

1974-1979
    2008-2012

ALSO, I have attached a photo of the NAG patches I have.

Are there any other anniversary patches..........if so, I would be interested in those also.

Thanks for any and all help.

Jack
    Attached Files

Re: NAG PINS/PATCHES info needed for collection

Originally posted by Jack McFall View Post
    Need some info regarding NAG items:

I was wondering when the 1st NAG participant button was made. I have them dating back to 1980 in my collection.

If anyone has the following they would want to sell/trade, PLEASE let me know.

1974-1979
    2008-2012

ALSO, I have attached a photo of the NAG patches I have.

Are there any other anniversary patches..........if so, I would be interested in those also.

Thanks for any and all help.

Jack
    In addition to the NAG patches you showed, I have a small blue and gold one that is 19 years (1992). I also have an old 3 inch United States Air Racing Association (USARA) patch...which was the outgrowth of the old PRPA in the 70's.

Somewhere I have all the NAG participant buttons you mentioned if you're interested.

Comment

Very much appreciate the quick response and offer.

Please feel free to drop me a line and let me know what I can offer you in exchange for your items.

Jack

Comment

Jack you might check with Frank Ronco or John Clark they might have some stuff in storage somewere in there garage Shawn

Comment

Thanks Shawn

Comment

Working...
          X