Roadsters in the Wine Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadsters in the Wine Country

I found this on one of my automotive sites, its one of our own - Will "RDT2LTR"

The latest Petrolicious video, entitled "Napa Valley Roadsters," features high-def footage of Japanese metal rolling though beautiful California hill country. Specifically, the classic two-liter Datsun Roadster.

Re: Roadsters in the Wine Country

Hahaha, yeah thats me. Its funny the post made it over here. We shot that the end of october. I broke a wheel bearing on my car the weekend before on my way back from Monterey. I got everything apart, pulled the shrapnel that was the remains of the bearing out, only to discover the inner race had spun on the axle. Finding an axle for one of these cars is a little tough, they don't exactly grow on trees. I got the parts ordered, and managed to find an axle on the thursday before the shoot. I got the car back together late Friday afternoon (the sun was well down) It was a serious thrash session. I had the last race of the year the Sunday after the shoot. I didn't run the car however because I hadn't had time to pick up any race fuel, nor really test the car out. I did manage to win the season championship however.

I can post some pics that I shot during the shoot if anyone is interested.

Will

Comment

Working...
    X