Cudos To Griffon Girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cudos To Griffon Girl!

Just wanted to say THANKS to Grfiffon Girl for getting all the results up today!

She's working the races as a reporter for two publications (Klamath Falls Herald & News and The Tri-Cites newspaper) and yet, she's finding time to stay late at the Hangar and put up the news!

Talk about a HARD WORKER!

This is the work of a TRUE race fan and I think we all owe her a big hug and debt of grattitude!

Wayne Sagar
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Where??

Excuse the Newbie question, but where specifically can I find these results? url??

Thanks
    Visit Mariah95.com

Comment

Never Mind ....I found them

Thanks GriffinGirl, you efforts are much appreciated!
      Visit Mariah95.com

Comment

Yeah, I really have to give my thanks too.....I've been looking all over for the full qualifying results for some of the other classes, and she got 'em up! THANKS!!!!!!

Comment

Where might i be able to find the results you guys are talking about?????

Comment

Cudos to Griffon Girl

Hey Griffon Girl!!
            I know how much work it takes and you're doing a great job.
            Takes a woman to do all that multi-tasking, doesn't it?? Looking forward to seeing you - - tell me where to find you.

SooP

Comment

2003 air race forum

.....for those who are lost,

...........look low on this forum's page for a " select one" box that has forum jump next to it,

.........select 2003 race updates (sic).....and you are there!

......Wayne, I think Griffon Girl needs to ba the subject of a photo shoot !........(done with honor and dignity).......
              ..........from us "havenaughts".....Thanks again G Girl!
              ......ugh,yeah Thanks Wayne......

Mayday51
              Jim Gallagher
              Mayday51
              Jim Gallagher

Comment

Reno 2003 Reports forum

You can find all this great race coverage several different ways.
                from the main home page -> message board -> Reno 2003 Reports

from Air Racing forum:
                Reno 2003 Reports

or search for Reno 2003 Reports

....thank you all for all the groovy Cudo's!

Just for the record, I do it for the love of the sport
                and especially for those who want to be here and for whatever
                reason they can't make it. I know it's not the same as being here but we do our best!
                -GriffonGirl

Comment

Spelling- sorry

Griffon Girl deserves all the "cudos" she can get- as long as you spell it correctly- with a "k". I know, I know- this ain't English class. Just trying to help. One other one before my keyboard is melted by flames- it's "congratulations". On a lighter note, thanks to anyone who helped keep us informed this year. I checked this site about once an hour over the past few days. Hopefully, I'll be there next year.

Comment

Me again

Did you ever post something and then feel really terrible when you read it back?? The spelling thing sure sounded wimpy! Seriously, I'm extremely grateful to Griffon Girl for the updates. It's great that's she's willing to serve others who are less fortunate- that's a quality we could all use.

Comment

Thanks to GG

I'd like to offer my thanks to GriffonGirl, too. Even though I was there for everyday, I still like to check all the sites and appreciate the effort GG made to get so much information out so quickly. We could use more volunteers like her.

Comment

skool?

Thank you again! I'm just trying to keep everyone informed, especially those who can't be in Reno.

Yes, drmull, I do feel awful after I read some of the posts that I have written. Yes, I am educated but when I have a stack of stat's (statistics) spelling doesn't always take precedence, though I know it should.

Which reminds me, I owe David Rose a HUGE apology!

-GriffonGirl

Comment

Awesome job darlin............

Comment

Deafening applause and a standing O!!!!!!

Race 29
                            Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Working...
                            X