Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteadFast Sold

Well folks,
    SteadFast has been officially sold to a gent in Australia. It will fly airshows in its new homeland. Thank you to all who gave support in our efforts to achieve all the team has and thank you for your well wishes throughout the last 6.5 years. It was a dream come true! I have taken the airplane as far as I wanted to when I bought it in 2006. I feel to take it farther would be more effort than the reward so it's time to move on to the next project...or just go fishing!

SteadFast
    Will Whiteside

Re: SteadFast Sold

Will,
    I posted in other forum. But to add, BUY VOODOO!!

Comment

Will,I thought you two were the perfect team !SAd the she will be leaving the country and not at Reno anymore , but at least she'll be Flying still. Great color and a great sound ! Going to miss her! Thanks for the memories!

Comment

Such a shame Will, but been amazing to watch and read of your efforts with her at Reno.
        I hope you can keep coming back to Reno with another racer....
        race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

It's been a blast watching Steadfast develop these past years. Will, best of luck with "the next project"... It wouldn't happen to be purple, would it?

Comment

I think Will , myself, and the rest of the crew would look great in purple.

Comment

Hey Will, I'm not gonna say I'm sorry to see you go because, I don't figure you're going to go anyplace! It's been fun being in the background knowing you and helping (a bit) with the Steadfast Team website.. Good luck on your next adventure!! I too would like to see you in purple again!
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Is there a Voodoo in your future?

Comment

The guy just got an excellent retirement out of the sale, I'd take the money and run!
                  Chris...

Comment

Well, please give up writing sad news.
                    Will, I hope you will keep on racing, you were dam...good with Steadfast so I cannot imagine what would you be with a rampant horse.
                    THANK YOU for the Steadfast time.
                    We all want to see you performing in the races.

Comment

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I'm sad to hear that Steadfast is leaving the country and heading to the land down under. It was always one of my favorite planes to watch at Reno.

Hopefully you have another Reno ride lined up for the future.

Will

Comment

Thanks for the wonderful memories Will!

--Mark

Comment

Thanks for the show Will. I enjoyed every minute of it.

I eagerly await the sequel.

Comment

Working...
                          X