FURIAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FURIAS

was lucky today to tour the Sanders nest this morning as a guest of my father in law.
    he's a member of a R/C flying club in Amador county,ca . we got there a little late but caught up, he in a wheel chair and my weak legs pushing him. what a treat! only had my point and shoot but caught this one of race15.looks worse up close and underneath but the gentleman giving the tour said they think the spar is ok and the rest can be fixed no problem.couldnt say names, but they may/have a sponsor to get it ready for next year!
    The Low Pass Kid...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lowpasskid; 10-20-2012, 06:20 PM.

Re: FURIAS

If they get those sidewinders installed in time, next year should be an easy Gold race victory.
    Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by lowpasskid View Post
      was lucky today to tour the Sanders nest this morning as a guest of my father in law.
      he's a member of a R/C flying club in Amador county,ca . we got there a little late but caught up, he in a wheel chair and my weak legs pushing him. what a treat! only had my point and shoot but caught this one of race15.looks worse up close and underneath but the gentleman giving the tour said they think the spar is ok and the rest can be fixed no problem.couldnt say names, but they may/have a sponsor to get it ready for next year!
      The Low Pass Kid...
      I keep looking for the "like" button to click! The spar news is VERY good. Based on what I saw I would have sworn it was kinked.

Comment

Curious what the estimated range of cost to repair it is? Anyone want to give an range of how much it would cost to have it repaired to the same condition before the accident?

Comment

Agreed boom3... thats exactly what what crossed my mind when I saw the sidewinders.

Comment

Thanks for posting . Great news.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff E View Post
              Agreed boom3... thats exactly what what crossed my mind when I saw the sidewinders.
              Ahem.... SMOKEwinders...

Comment

Working...
              X