Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

old vidieos of dif aircraft. cool stuff here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old vidieos of dif aircraft. cool stuff here.

http://imageevent.com/okbueno/mopic

There is a little bit of every thing here, From JATO info to Bob Hoover and his Shrike.

Hope you all enjoy

Re: old vidieos of dif aircraft. cool stuff here.

Great site! Thanks for the link. By the way does anyone know if there are any good quality videos of Hoover in his Mustang? I saw him at the Cleveland Air Races in 1967 doing his routine. It was the first time I had ever seen a Mustang in the flesh, so to speak. I have seen some good stills, and a few very poor clips, but nothing else.

Comment

Thanks Wolfee, it might take me a year or so to get thru them all, -BUT- the first one that I happened to click on had me laughing my *ss off.

It was just a short simple air to air vid. which showed Hawaiian A.N.G. F-102s side by side, viewpoint from the right hand guy's cockpit, from behind his head.

The total coverage of lipstick and girls names clear-coated to his helmet has to be the most perfect helmet job I've ever seen!
      Carbon is groovy man...

Comment

Here's another that has some gold.

Watch World War 2 aircraft pilot training films for free over the 'Net for the A-20, B-17, AT6/SNJ, P-51, P-38, P-39, P-40, F4U, F6F, P-47, P-6 1, B-29, B-24, B-25, A-26, B-26 & more in broadband video. See charts, pictures, diagrams and performance specifications from World War II pilot's manuals.Order WWII aviation videos online & save up to 50%! A Yahoo Pick of the Week.

Comment

Working...
        X