Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unlimited Race Starts; Reno 2012 - Saturday

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    Hummn.... Dunno Scotty, I just re-read through this thread and truly didn't see anything that would piss anyone off.. Unless I'm reading it with my head up my rear.. Looked like, for the most part, folks were just wondering at what they were seeing..

Not a pilot here, as you know, but I've participated in a few T-6 starts, as well as a few Unlimited demo starts.. When you see the formup from closeup, it's WAY different than when you watch from the ground. Same when you watch a Tbirds or Blues formo from the gopro cams... there's just a lot of relative motion, one guy's on one part of the "wave" the next guy, another part of the wave, one goes up, the other down.. MUCH like getting two boats together, only add in a few more dimensions!!

Anyway, just my honest opine here.. thread and subject matter looks good to me, if we hurt anyone's feelings, I'm sure I'll hear about it..

Great video by the way!!
    That's cool, Wayne, I don't expect everyone to see it. "Participation" or not.
    Scotty G

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty G View Post
      True, Mike, but check out a Victor Archer photo of Strega from a pylon where it's clear one cylinder has a problem vice the others in terms of ADI and lunching an engine...
      Link?

ADI will be evenly distributed in the intake log of a merlin, whether it is too much or too little.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Mluvara View Post
        Link?

ADI will be evenly distributed in the intake log of a merlin, whether it is too much or too little.

Michael
        Oh, it's around here somewhere from the Tiger days.
        Scotty G

Comment

Working...
        X