My 2-1/2 year old Reno fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2-1/2 year old Reno fan

I didn't get his GeeBee pedal plane done, but we had a great time this year, and words like "Precious Metal", "seven seven Rare Bear", and "Rocket Six" entered his vocabulary But I think the highlight for me was the finish of the Unlimited Silver race on Sunday. Here's a short cell phone video

Re: My 2-1/2 year old Reno fan

Love it, love it, love it!

Comment

Awesome! What a smart lad you have.

Comment

Glad to hear he enjoyed it! It was good meeting ya'll. Good luck on the conclusion of that other little project, and hope to see you all next year.

Comment

Just love it when a dad exposes his son to a great sport. I mean look what happened when Steveo was a tyke and his dad had him on the ramp.

There IS hope for the future.

ps: and yeah, the Tigercaaaaat is totally cool. He's got excellent taste!
          Last edited by V1670; 09-23-2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Thanks! I'm definitely exposing him to aviation, but I think he's taken on an interest of his own I'll make sure he gets some riveting experience with my RV-7 project, and maybe when he's older (if he's interested) we can do some summer internships at some restoration facilities or something.

Right now he enjoys watching videos like The Restorers, TOR, and warbird documentaries. I'm sure he'll remember Bob Odegaard as the nice man that gave Butch Bandi his big break at Reno

Comment

Working...
            X