AAFO.com 2012 Special Edition Hats: Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAFO.com 2012 Special Edition Hats: Question

The hats have been pretty successful, thanks to your early orders, we have paid for them and even made some money! I gave a few away to some folks who did us some great big favors at RENO and we still have some left...

Black Hats= 18
    Red Hats= 9

The white hats were far more in demand that I'd anticipated and on request, I'll order more if you want..

So here's the question... Would those of you who paid shipping (not that many of you) be ticked off if I offered the rest at $25.00 with free CONUS shipping (Continental United States)?

We will never produce another hat with the 177 on the side as these have, this was a once only tribute to an old and good friend...

I'm going to change the order page, remove the white, make them zero shipping...

I'd love to see them all go out the door to new owners!!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: AAFO.com 2012 Special Edition Hats: Question

Hey Wayne, for me I'm cool with this.

With mine being shipped to Canada, I expected it to be a little more anyway.

I see this as two parts, owning a cool hat and also helping with your server costs.

Don

Comment

Wayne,
      I just ordered another hat from you. Your 2 hats I bought at Reno were "stolen" by my friends. I forgot and left then in the Stinson, and when they got home, guess what.... They din't have any idea what I was talking about. So, I bought another one from you, and paid with PP.

Art Scholl's Mechanic!
      Last edited by AAFO_WSagar; 09-22-2012, 05:05 PM. Reason: to save my butt

Comment

Hey Wayne, I looked around but couldnt find a pic of the Red hat. Any chance of posting one up? Thanks
        Fledgling Air Race and P-51 Junkie

Comment

By all means, sell the hats!. I paid for shipping but, ended up picking them up. Keep the extra $5 per hat as a web site donation.

We should start thinking about hats (and shirts?) for the 50th.
          Sky Critter

Comment

Hi Wayne,

Shoot me a note if you order more in white - I'd very much like one. If it's too much trouble or cost then I'll settle for black, but I'm digging the white one big-time.

Thanks!

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Eric J. View Post
              Hi Wayne,

Shoot me a note if you order more in white - I'd very much like one. If it's too much trouble or cost then I'll settle for black, but I'm digging the white one big-time.

Thanks!

Eric
              Hey Eric, I'd love to order some more hats, but, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to sell some more of what I have left to finance the deal...

Not much money in the web hosting business these days and I might not have been able to afford RENO this year had it not been for the sales we have made and for that, I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart!

Still have quite a few reds and a few more than that of the blacks... Hoping to see some more sales to move those, then we can think of the next step (more hats? Cups? Mouse Pads? Shirts????=SPENDY)...

Thanks!
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X