Missing Spectator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Spectator

Anyone hear if they found the elderly gentleman that was missing on Sunday?

Re: Missing Spectator

I wonder if he left with the other gentleman for the Circus Circus? Not funny! I'm sure they found him.

Comment

Last seen with a Mustang inner clamshell door tucked under his arms, heading for the border...

I lost my four year old son in the Pits one year after stern warnings about that from my wife before our trip that year. Erin Rheinschild had met him minutes earlier and took her mother's instincts and jumped in a pickup soon to find him over gawking at Lefty's P-38.

I still see his posts here to this day. Someday he will come home to his dad...
      Last edited by Lowell; 09-19-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowell View Post
        Last seen with a Mustang inner clamshell door tucked under his arms, heading for the border...

I lost my four year old son in the Pits one year after stern warnings about that from my wife before our trip that year. Erin Rheinschild had met him minutes earlier and took her mother's instincts and jumped in a pickup soon to find him over gawking at Lefty's P-38.

I still see his posts here to this day. Someday he will come home to his dad...
        Why did that bring a tear to my eye?

Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X