"PRECIOUS"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "PRECIOUS"

Sierra fox, I really hope you post that pic again dude. What an awesome shot of PM! It is a shame too keep it locked up.

Maybe we will all be suprised next year's program photo.

Wolfee

Comment

Sierra fox, I really hope you post that pic again dude. What an awesome shot of PM! It is a shame too keep it locked up.

Maybe we will all be suprised next year's program photo.

Wolfee

Comment

just put the damn picture back up or tell us where to buy it

Comment

Originally posted by hg2992 View Post
          tell us where to buy it
          Yes please
          Bill Garnett
          InterstellarDust
          Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

I am yet again a confused old man. I see a pic in post one. An excellent pic which I would like to incude in my photobucket site for my race pics. I always ask photogs for the privlidge of using their photos on my photobucket website, as long as I give credit where credit is due. Propeller Head, Tim Adams, and others have been very good about granting me this privlidge. But as I understand Reno rules from acredited photog friends of mine, they can not sell any pics of Reno without written permission of RARA. So no sales for posters. Am I misunderstanding the RARA rules?

Comment

Just because RARA needs to approve sales doesn't mean they don't. Photobucket and the like are a ripoff just like Napster. I find my fathers copyrighted work out there all the time. No one has ever asked for permission and any time I've asked to have an image removed I get the rudest responses as if they are somehow entitled to copy whatever they like. Giving credit doesn't excuse jeopardizing someone's income. If it was easy, you'd have taken the shot yourself. support your local photographers. Buy a copy
              Bill Garnett
              InterstellarDust
              Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Working...
              X