Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone get any good pictures? (of something other than the Unlimiteds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone get any good pictures? (of something other than the Unlimiteds)

The family and I were unable to attend this year as we were trying to fly stanby to get there. I love the Unlimiteds, but there is very little coverage of the other classes. What up wit dat?
    Biplane Race #3

Re: Did anyone get any good pictures? (of something other than the Unlimiteds)

I've got some of the biplanes on Saturday morning, a few of the Sport class, I'll post them as soon as I have them processed/edited.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by flyboycpa View Post
      The family and I were unable to attend this year as we were trying to fly stanby to get there. I love the Unlimiteds, but there is very little coverage of the other classes. What up wit dat?
      Here's a Sport and a Bipe shot from Saturday. I've only begun sifting through my stuff so I don't have a lot ready to post yet. HTH!

This year's Biplane Silver winner, Chris Schaich

Comment

I'm no pro, but I have a lot of fun trying.
        Attached Files

Comment

Anyone get a good pic of Jeff LaVelle's race #39 Glasair lll?

Randy

Comment

Will

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman47 View Post
              Anyone get a good pic of Jeff LaVelle's race #39 Glasair lll?

Randy
              Here it is from the "fenceline" on Thursday.

Last edited by Randy Haskin; 09-20-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Randy!

Comment

Took these during my stroll on Saturday through Sport and F1 hangars.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboycpa View Post
                    I spent a few days in the pits and with the crew of T-6 Race 88 - Third Place T-6 Gold class - and put together a pretty cool video. Good GoPro and helmet cam footage from the cockpit.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVdJg4trUiQ[/YT]

Comment

Working...
                    X