Did anyone get any good pictures ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone get any good pictures ?

Of the 1st 4 unlimiteds? For us can't be there types.

Re: Did anyone get any good pictures ?

In this digital age, most of the photographers want to "process" their images before they display them. Give them a few day to blow the dust off...

Comment

I know a lot of you don't "Facebook" but, for those who do, here's a link to my Reno 2012 photo album:

Not pro quality by any means but I got a few good ones.
      Sky Critter

Comment

I shot a good 1000 pics between friday night and the end of the Unlimiteds on Saturday. I've got a few from the back side of the course on Friday that are pretty good. I haven't gotten to Saturdays race pics however. I've got a bunch of good stuff from the pits Friday night, and very early Saturday morning. I'm still processing/editing them but I'll post some as soon as I can.

Will

Comment

This year was my first-go for any kind of serious photography. Nothing fancy, but I am posting several shots, out of the multiple thousands taken between Thurs-Sun.

Check this link for what I've got so far.

Joseph

Comment

Good stuff Joseph! Thanks for sharing.
            Sky Critter

Comment

For the first time in a long time, I have zero images of my own. I shot a few rounds on my father's camera but, that was it. I sat back and enjoyed the races just like any other fan. Runnin' the stop watch and drinkin' beer for a week with my buddies.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
              X