Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would somebody do a play by play article on the Unlimited Gold races?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would somebody do a play by play article on the Unlimited Gold races?

I've been watching them on LoadedTV.com but I've been interrupted during the Unlimited Gold Races by work and missed much of what happened.

So, would somebody like to do a play by play of what happened on Friday, Saturday, Sunday's Unlimited Gold Races.

For example, what was their starting position, what was the distances between the planes during the race, who passed who, when and where on the course, their speeds etc etc.

You can lay down a story, and edit it as you have time.

Thanks.

Re: Would somebody do a play by play article on the Unlimited Gold races?

I could give a small sum up of today's race... Starting positions 7, 232, 77, 38, 8, 10 (that's miss A right?)
    Strega smoked everyone from the start and held it the whole race gaining a little by little. The bear held off 232 for 2 or 3 laps and 232 came up from nowhere and floored by him with ease. He continued to gain off of the bear for the rest of the race. Behind the bear was precious who held off dreadnought in a tight race the whole time. Miss A in last. Someone else can do speeds because I'm not sure if the reports site is right since they said Strega at 506 and the site said like 470. Is the report site an average or something??? Hope this helps
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Re: Would somebody do a play by play article on the Unlimited Gold races?

Miss A is #11. The posted speeds are the race averages.

Strega started the race a 120"+ MP and was down to 90" by the last couple of laps. I think 232 went around the Bear because Dawson backed off a bit.

38 used just enough power to keep the Buick from passing.

Did anyone see the bad air the Bear caught near pylon 2? It looked like the same place Dred got upset yesterday.
      Last edited by Sky Critter; 09-15-2012, 07:30 PM.
      Sky Critter

Comment

Working...
      X