Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone listen to the Races online at LoadedTV.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone listen to the Races online at LoadedTV.com?

I've been watching the races online for the last two days. They are doing a good job. They have a camera at the top of the bleachers and one near the Formula Hanger and a chat room next to the online video. Good place to be if you can't be at the races.

Has anyone else been there who's either at the races or not at the races?

Anyone viewing or chatting while at the races?

Re: Did anyone listen to the Races online at LoadedTV.com?

I watched the Loadedtv feed off and on all day. They are doing a pretty good job. They finally used a mic to get the ambient sound of the racers, and that was much better than yesterday. I didn't participate in the chat section.....I'll leave it at that. If you haven't checked it out yet, I would recommend it.

Kevin

Comment

Well since two new sets of tires and a mattress set took all my hopes of Merlin Mecca, the LoadedTV live feed has had to do. I got off work early today, to catch The Patriots the F22 and the last Unlimited Gold Heat. I plan on getting up early tomorrow to see if the Wi box will support a decent internet connection to pipe it through the big TV in the family room for an all air race weekend here at the casa . I have been happy with what I have seen.
      But I think RARA may be missing out on some sort of either live broadcast or highlight broadcast in the form of pay per view as well (ala Tony Stewart's Prelude to the Dream Race)......I would pay.
      Fledgling Air Race and P-51 Junkie

Comment

Same here, couldn't make it this year. Watched them last year and it's a day and night difference from last year. They welcome input from the watchers through there chat and it's been fun. Will be watching all weekend. Can't beat it for free!!

Comment

These guys are doing a FANTASTIC job of covering the races. As one who has been there multiple times, this is the BEST live feed I've seen of the races. It's like being in the bleechers without having to put on sunblock or use the PORT-A-LET. That said, there's no place I'd rather be than in Reno for the races, but when you live in GA--this is the next best thing.

Matt

Comment

We listened from home the first days, while they we also setting up their equipment. Last two days, we've been checking in via Loadedtv prior to heading out to the races. The combination as worked very well.

Bob

Comment

The online broadcast was excellent!

Comment

Working...
              X