Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unlimited heat 2A

Originally posted by wingman View Post
    Nah -- Just a tough love challenge from some body who knows how to make Unlimiteds go fast. DT has already been repeatedly proven wrong on Precious Metal's potential.

Let's all hope he's wrong again...

Neal
    At this point it's just one team flicking s**t at another. We took quite a leap towards the front of the gold, and a ton of airframe cleanup to do still.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
      We took quite a leap towards the front of the gold, and a ton of airframe cleanup to do still.
      Yeah... and someone else seems to have gone in the opposite direction!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigercat24 View Post
        I sense animosity for PM from the tapper...
        Not at all, nothing but love for Race 38. We went out of our way for those guys, and very happy to do it.

Hope to see better gains next year.

**admin edit= added image with caption at DT's request**
        photo caption: The Bear Crew, with the Bear Tug returning PM after work done on it at the Cave last year.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by AAFO_WSagar; 09-25-2012, 11:19 PM. Reason: added picture for dialtapper at his request

Comment

Well slap my ass and call me Sally, if that's not love, I don't know what love is!

P.S. Dialtapper, will you humble yerself for the purpose of outdoing yourself next
          time? (MY GOSH MAN, I MEAN COME ON!!!)

We both know what the airplane in your hands can be.

Chuck Roundy
          Last edited by C_roundy; 09-27-2012, 03:46 AM.
          Carbon is groovy man...

Comment

Originally posted by RichH View Post
            Yeah... and someone else seems to have gone in the opposite direction!
            Ouch!

If I haven't said it already, what PM did this year just about blew my remaining hair off my head. Simply an amazing gain in performance... and by all appearances reliability and safety too (AWOL gear doors notwithstanding...). It didn't seem like the big Griffon so much as coughed all week.

By the way, how long does it look like fixing the door is going to keep her in Stead? I assume the plan is to fly her back home after the repair, no indignity of riding on a truck....

Comment

It's been home for days, now. A safe flight back
              "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
              -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum View Post
                Ouch!

If I haven't said it already, what PM did this year just about blew my remaining hair off my head. Simply an amazing gain in performance... and by all appearances reliability and safety too (AWOL gear doors notwithstanding...). It didn't seem like the big Griffon so much as coughed all week.

By the way, how long does it look like fixing the door is going to keep her in Stead? I assume the plan is to fly her back home after the repair, no indignity of riding on a truck....
                Already home in Florida! Getting new door took longer than fitting and installing it. No issues whatsoever on the flight home either.

Comment

Working...
                X