• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Race Crew Honors Crew Chief's Crew Chief Bill "Kerch" Kerchenfaut

I would buy decals and T-shirts.

Betty Sherman

Comment

Put me down for a shirt, I will proudly wear it in his honor! Always a treat to talk to him.

Comment

I'd be in for this! Maybe proceeds go to a deserving trade school or something!

I SO can't believe I'll never see this man in this world, I need something to hold onto.
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Would also like to purchase a shirt. Met Mr.Kerchenfaut some years ago at Ione, CA and stuck me as a real gentleman with time for a couple of gearheads in the midst of thrash for Reno. Too many like Mr.Kerchenfaut and Mr.Hoover leaving us far too quickly.

Comment

I will put my guy on doing some shirts. They will be available in button down blue work shirts only.

Comment

Since the original thread regarding Kerch's passing is pinned and people may miss it, here is the information regarding his memorial/celebration of life-

Michael

Details for Kerch's memorial/celebration of life are finalized. Aptly named "Kerch's Last Crew Meeting", attendees are invited to wear their crew apparel from teams which Bill was a part of.

It will be held at the Elks Lodge at Hollister Municipal Airport (KCVH), 351 Astro Drive, Hollister, CA 95023 on Saturday, December 10th from 11am-5pm.

Further details are in the attached flyer and link. We're asking people to RSVP so that proper accommodations can be made for the number of attendees. We do believe the event will be well attended. Please spread the word about the event.

RSVP here: www.goo.gl/RuUDQ5

Any further information/updates will be posted as necessary.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kerch_last_crew_meeting.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	228430

Comment

Thanks in advance for special effort. If possible, would prefer an X-Large. Style and color sound great. How will we be notified re price, availability and how to make payment ??

Comment

Would be honored to wear it. X-Large. Keep us posted. Thanks for the effort. Not many of us old f____ts left.
                  Lockheed Bob

Comment

Count me in I will rake two xxl

Bill Campbell

Comment

Originally posted by Airrace7 View Post
                      Count me in I will rake two xxl

Bill Campbell
                      Count me in for a large and an xlarge.. (in case I grow more as I age)

Let me know if I can help in any way!
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Ill take one XL please.
                        let me know when and how much.

Comment

Please put me down for a large.......thanks

Comment

Just a reminder to RSVP's for Kerch's Memorial "Last Crew Meeting" today (ASAP) to help us with planning numbers. Lunch will be served at the event.

Thanks!

RSVP here: http://www.goo.gl/RuUDQ5

Comment

Thanks to all who RSVP'd for Kerch's memorial. If you have not done so, please register through the website here as it provides us with an accurate count: http://www.goo.gl/RuUDQ5

We are getting close to the RSVP cap for our pre-ordered lunch count, but will still allow people to join us who have not RSVP'd (no guarantees for lunch).

And please spread the word to others who may be interested! It's going to be a great memorial for our dear friend Kerch.

Michael

Comment

I wish could go. I'm sure as a Kerch fan I'll be well represented by many fine, like minded individuals. Thanks to anybody attending.

I'd be in for a couple xl shirts.
                                You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X