SNJ AT6 Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNJ AT6 Action

An interesting battle is heating up between two champions in the SNJ AT6 class. Last year's winner Race #21 Mystical Power (Campau) qualified yesterday with an official speed of 236.449 and then former chammpion Race#6 Six Cat (Macy) qualified with an official speed of 238.677.

There is still time for others to step up in to the mix, so this could get very interesting!

-GirffonGirl

Griffin Girl,

Do you happen to know if Ken Dwelle has quailified in Kitchen Pass yet? I'm curious to see how the "new" T-6 will match up against the veterans

FBK

Comment

Kitchen Pass

Yes, FBK,
      Ken Dwelle in Race# 7 Kitchen Pass, did indeed qualify on Tuesday with a speed of 220.120.

I talked with Ken this morning and he said that he plans to take Kitchen Pass out again today to bring it up a notch or two.

As soon as I get the final qualifying times for all planes/classes at the end of the day, I will let you know how he's doing with it.

-griffongirl

Comment

I helped Ken button-up Kitchen Pass the night before he and Tom (Critical Mass) flew outta AUN to Stead.

I've watched Ken and his team restore Kitchen Pass @ AUN for the last couple of years and admire Ken for his hours bringing this bird back to the airworthy status.

Ken and Tom always helped me with odds and ends for my homebuilt.

Thorp driver,
        Stretch
        "Simplicate and Add more lightness" Bill Stout
        http://ballico-stretch.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X