ONE WEEK AWAY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONE WEEK AWAY...

One week from Race Week. REAL Race Week. Any last minute info on racers?
    "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
    -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Re: ONE WEEK AWAY...

Originally posted by Tigercat24 View Post
    One week from Race Week. REAL Race Week. Any last minute info on racers?
    Crickets.................I kinda like not knowing anything, it reminds me of how it used to be before cell phones, computers, etc. The anticipation level is way higher, and i can't wait to walk out on the ramp to see firsthand who and what showed up. In todays world of instantly knowing everything, it's kinda refreshing..............
    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

From never wanting anything to do with this again to cant wait and excited. Here we go!!!

Comment

Yup.I'm right there with ya bros. Headin' up early Monday for quals. So stoked about this. Again....thanks RARA for all your dedication and hard work. You people rock!

Comment

I finally just booked my rooms. Sub lined up for my gig, time is off of day job- it's totally on now. I will tell everyone I know when we get there how lucky we all are to be here and how glad I am to see them.

Comment

SteadFast at 9:00am this morning leaving Santa Rosa and headed to Reno...We are ready!!!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrace View Post
              SteadFast at 9:00am this morning leaving Santa Rosa and headed to Reno...We are ready!!!

Looking at that prop in the pic, I don't know if its good to go... The rolling shutter on the camera did a nice job of making it look like the plane got bellied in. It took me a moment to figure out what I was seeing, at first I thought it was just sitting there with a bent prop and then it dawned on me that its actually idling and the shutter speed was fast enough to stop the prop and make it look bent.

Good luck you guys, and everyone else. It doesn't matter who wins this year, everyone wins simply because the races are happening.

Will

Comment

Working...
              X