LiveAirShowTV's Coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiveAirShowTV's Coverage!

What does LiveAirShowTV have planned for this year's races? Check this out!

http://www.liveairshowtv.com/video.php?vid=83

Also, take a look at last year's Howard Hughes Trophy winner in the National Aviation Heritage Invitational - 1947 Grumman Mallard!

http://www.liveairshowtv.com/video.php?vid=82

More video on the way as we get ready for Race Week!

Jeff

Re: LiveAirShowTV's Coverage!

Good find, Jeff!

2012 Reno National Championiship Air Races ... 9/12/2012 - 9/16/2012
    Many details are still up in the air regarding this year's event. Whatever the outcome, LiveAirShowTV will be there to cover it start to finish!

Nice! I hope I don't have to use it this year!
    Last edited by AirDOGGe; 08-27-2012, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Is there any chance of you posting full unedited coverage of the bronze silver and gold races this year? I really enjoy watching your coverage, but as a seasoned race fan, I would really love to watch a few, complete races from start to finish since I can't make it this year.

All the feeling for me is in watching the racing, not just finish results. It's kinda like missing the big game and somebody called you up to spoil the ending.

Thanks for all you do Live Airshow TV.
      My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

Originally posted by DWYER View Post
        Is there any chance of you posting full unedited coverage of the bronze silver and gold races this year? I really enjoy watching your coverage, but as a seasoned race fan, I would really love to watch a few, complete races from start to finish since I can't make it this year.

All the feeling for me is in watching the racing, not just finish results. It's kinda like missing the big game and somebody called you up to spoil the ending.

Thanks for all you do Live Airshow TV.
        VERY much seconded.
        "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
        -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Thanks for posting the Heritage preview as well! For the past week I've been checking every couple hours for it and its finally here! Can we expect a part 2 like last year or is that the only part for 2012? It's put together amazing and thanks for doing it!
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
          X