X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My PRS Offerings

Originally posted by Dudewanarace View Post
    hahaha

I was wondering if you guys would see that. It was the only pylon with photographers so I had time to plan.

It was 2 fingers, not 1!! Hope that came across
    Oh it DOES. No worries there!

Comment

TZW,

Great pics...my compliments. The first (Sport 43) is of me, so thanks forshowing that awesome photo! Would you mind if I used it as an avatar, or on my website (when its developed)? I want to respect your copyright and watermark! Pls lemme know, and thanks!

And then there's Tom (Unleashed), trying to rub it in that he had doors hanging open and was still faster than me! Man o man!

Wish I'd realized you were down there taking pics too...would have said hey!

First visit and post to this board...look forward to chattin' with y'all!

Cheers,
      Bob
      Race 43
      Rocket Six Racing

Comment

Originally posted by rvmills View Post
        TZW,

Great pics...my compliments. The first (Sport 43) is of me, so thanks forshowing that awesome photo! Would you mind if I used it as an avatar, or on my website (when its developed)? I want to respect your copyright and watermark! Pls lemme know, and thanks!

And then there's Tom (Unleashed), trying to rub it in that he had doors hanging open and was still faster than me! Man o man!

Wish I'd realized you were down there taking pics too...would have said hey!

First visit and post to this board...look forward to chattin' with y'all!

Cheers,
        Bob
        Race 43
        Rocket Six Racing
        Hi Bob,

Sure. You can use the shot. Let me know how I can help - I can get you the shot without the watermark. I just like to get the credit.

I think I have other shots of you from last year too. I'll have to look into that.

email: twozerowest@gmail.com

Bruce

Comment

A few more to chew on.

Comment

More great shots!

Bob, not sure if you saw it or not, but I made a little PRS video.
            [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hXJHpY9Fl8&hd=1[/YT]

Figured you would get a laugh at the 2:00 min mark.

It seems in that last pic that Mr Mangold is confident he will not be using the ejection seat. I don't think I would either..
            Unleashed Air Racing

Comment

More great shots!

It seems in that last pic that Mr Mangold is confident he will not be using the ejection seat. I don't think I would either..
              I noticed that too. Not being an L-39 pilot, I can only guess that removing that pin is one of the very last things you do before going aviating.

That or there needs to be better checklist discipline.

Comment

More great shots!

There are RARA and Jet class rules regarding ejection seats. You cannot take the course with the seats "hot". Most of the jets that are raced don't have ejection seats installed, but the one that do have to remain pinned cold.

Comment

Thanks for the great photography.Im the one in race #105 thats looking back at you. You do tremendous work..

Comment

Ya learn something new every day!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoZeroWest View Post
                      Hi Bob,

Sure. You can use the shot. Let me know how I can help - I can get you the shot without the watermark. I just like to get the credit.

I think I have other shots of you from last year too. I'll have to look into that.

email: twozerowest@gmail.com

Bruce
                      Thanks Bruce, really appreciate it! And full credit given, always! I'll shoot you an e-mail, and mine is rvmills@sbcglobal.net. All the pics, including the next batch are just phenomenal! Race 2 is an SWA and SARL (Sport Air Racing League) bud, Alan Crawford. I know he'd be interested in seeing more of what you shot, as would all the Sport Class Air Racing guys we flew with. If you'd like a virtual intro to the SCAR folks, lemme know. Keving Eldredge (Relentless) is always looking for pics for the Sport Class Website and Facebook page...especially if they have him in it! (nyuck, nyuck!)

More great shots!

I did see the video Tom, and its great...well perhaps except for the part about you talking about not being at full power, and still passing me...then again we were all sandbagging a little that day (and I did laugh at that part!). Shared that with the SARL guys too!

I think I'm in for it when you and Mark really stop sandbagging in September...but it'll be fun to chase!!

Gotta admit my favorite pic has red and white stripes (and a nice smile)! (All due respect of course!)

Keep 'em comin' Bruce...great stuff!

Cheers,
                      Bob
                      Race 43
                      Rocket Six Racing
                      Last edited by rvmills; 07-15-2012, 12:36 AM.

Comment

agairinc,

Pretty airplane. I saw some of your pics online during the build. The end product looks very nice.

Nice to see a second RR in Sport. I won't make Reno this year unfortunately. Due to the abbreviated schedule last year I never got a chance to see Jeff's airplane in the air.

Going to be at OSH by any chance?

GP

Comment

Thanks very much, but I cant take alot of the credit for the end product.
                          I'm not going to make OSH this year , its our busy season.

Comment

Here are a few more - Sorry to be so slow about this!

7. Finally, we have "The Gesture" (with TWO fingers)

Comment

Awesome pics! Turned out great!

Do you mind if I share a link to the photo on our facebook fan page?
                              Unleashed Air Racing

Comment

Awesome pics! Turned out great!

Do you mind if I share a link to the photo on our facebook fan page?
                                Sure! Go right ahead. The shot's up on FB too but if you like I can just upload to your page.

Comment

Working...
                                X