New Reno Painting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Reno Painting

Hi All - Here's latest Reno painting - this is for our friends from the Hawaii Air National Guard - depicts their arrival at Stead last year. Our Thanks to them for all they do.

DB
    Attached Files
    DB

Re: New Reno Painting

Originally posted by Daver View Post
    Hi All - Here's latest Reno painting - this is for our friends from the Hawaii Air National Guard - depicts their arrival at Stead last year. Our Thanks to them for all they do.

DB
    I like the perspective landing 'behind' the home pylon on 14. Nice.

Comment

That's a great tribute, Dave. I would like to thank the Hawaii Air National Guard for their service to our country and for the time they spent with us in the Strega pit. Those guys ROCK!!!
      Kathleen

Comment

Thanks!

Yep -they certainly do ROCK!
        DB

Comment

Daver,,,,,Let me know if you plan to print it out. I would love to throw in for the Hawaii crew that comes out and throws us that bash! Those guys are great especial last year. I build the C-17 for a couple of years back in the early 90s so I know that bird from rivet to engine.
          JetWaste

Comment

Yep - planning on limited edition prints - I'm having the high-res. scan of it shot this week, so by next week I'll be ready to run. Various sizes and choice of either canvas or heavy matte paper.

Thanks!
            Daver
            DB

Comment

Working...
            X