Just reserved my RV Site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just reserved my RV Site.

Just sent in my check to reserve my rv site. Can't wait for the races. Plan on being there the whole week.
    If Don or Gary read this, are you going this year too? I requested the same spot I had this year. let me know.
    Brian

Re: Just reserved my RV Site.

Originally posted by supercub View Post
    Just sent in my check to reserve my rv site. Can't wait for the races. Plan on being there the whole week.
    If Don or Gary read this, are you going this year too? I requested the same spot I had this year. let me know.
    Brian
    Brian, Chuck Roundy here. 'Just had dinner with the Prosser studs a few days ago, and I can promise you they WILL be there! And I dearly hope to be there as well!

I'll have Gary get a hold of you -But- don't worry 'bout the camp spot, lets just say that if ya come hang out, that HUGE land yacht in front of us guys last year won't block your view anymore!

All the best to you and yours Sir!
    Chuck Roundy
    Carbon is groovy man...

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyone again........that's half the fun of the races
      Brian

Comment

Hey Brian,

We will be in the same spot, the church dry camping lot! We will be there all week! CANT WAIT!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you C roundy, Nick, lou and the rest of the gang!!!
        Has anybody heard from old man JACK from section 3?????

Gary Prosser
        Last edited by gjp76; 07-07-2012, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X