RARA app.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARA app.

I applied for memebership from RARA on June 18th and got a confirmation e-mail....they would be processing me shortly. I called them up a day later and ordered my tickets and the lady said she say me in the system and gave me the discount. My credit card was billed for the tickets....
    So far, I have heard nothing about my membership...its not a problem but my card wasnt billed and they didnt respond to my e-mail 10 days ago....

I will call them up tomarrow after the holiday and see whats up...anyone else having issues getting membership?

Re: RARA app.

Lol! Your subject title got me to thinking you can finally download an app to watch the races live on your iPad!

I guess not yet, but just give it time....."There's an app for everything" is slowly coming true.

Comment

Chris...

For the past few years, they have been excellent in getting membership turned around fairly quickly. Glad you mentioned it, cause they'll be getting a call from me too. This year's pre-sales ticket form had a line item for membership/renewal. Not thinking, I checked the box and added up the line totals. Well, the membership line item amount was for a single membership. We have a family membership. I received my card, but the wife is getting concerned as she hasn't seen her card. OPPS

Thanks for the reminder...

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Tibia View Post
        Chris...

For the past few years, they have been excellent in getting membership turned around fairly quickly. Glad you mentioned it, cause they'll be getting a call from me too. This year's pre-sales ticket form had a line item for membership/renewal. Not thinking, I checked the box and added up the line totals. Well, the membership line item amount was for a single membership. We have a family membership. I received my card, but the wife is getting concerned as she hasn't seen her card. OPPS

Thanks for the reminder...

Bob
        Got ahold of tracy and she said Valeri will take care of it in the next month...I hope that means that they have so many apps that they are that far behind....."Now is the time for all Good souls to come to the aid of their air racing association!" Patrick Henry

Comment

Working...
        X