Who has info on unlimited projects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has info on unlimited projects?

Does anybody know of any projects on the table? I have heard of one called shockwave( PW-3350 on a homemade fuse fitted to a T-2 Buckeye wing and tail group with Tricycle gear). See yall at the races!!
    Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Unlimited projects

If my memory serves correctly, you're thinking of two different projects.
    Shockwave, is (was?) Darryl Greenemayer's project before his awesome Sport Class Lancair Legacy. It had a 4360 with Sea Fury wing panels and an F-86 tail. Last I heard, it was not progressing.
    The T-2 with a 3350 on the nose, is Matt Jackson / Dave Cornell's "American Spirit," but I don't know of any recent progress there, either.
    I'd love to see both rounding the pylons.
    I've often wondered if the plans for Tsunami might eventually become available (for sale).
    As always, it takes money to make any airplane fly. An unlimited racer simply requires MORE!

Comment

WOW.... Thanks for the info FlyKid. I myself would love to see more exotic homebuilts out there like Tsunami, Miss A II, Pond Racer,....ect. I remember my first year at the races in 93. I walked through the pits and just drooled all over everything. Hooked ever since.

Comment

American Spirit

Funding for American Spirit has been completed. The project will be focused on after the first of the year. Aircraft should be in testing this time next year.

Matt J

Comment

American Spirit

Great news! Thanks, Matt.

Comment

Great news!!! Thanks Matt. Good luck at the races. Matt, you think there could be anyway to keep gearheads like Kris and myself informed on the progress via internet(pics, stories....) Thanks John

Comment

That is fantastic news on "American Spirit"!

I've been looking forward to seeing this racer for a long time.

Comment

Re: Unlimited projects

As always, it takes money to make any airplane fly. An unlimited racer simply requires MORE!
                Aside from money, time, and dedication, Unlimited Racing means that an UNLIMITED number of things can go wrong - very fast!

Magnum

Comment

Working...
                X